MUSE FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
- Title I schools (and others upon consideration) may apply for scholarships to cover the costs of programming provided by The Muse.
- Scholarship funds are limited and may not always be available.
- Please complete this application for scholarship funds at least 8 weeks in advance of your desired program.
- Please allow 1 week for processing of your application.
- Scholarships awarded may cover all or part of your program fees.
Title I schools not covered by scholarship will qualify for the following discount program:
For Field Trips
- A discounted rate is available, please call 865-594-1494, Opt. 2 for information.
- Please mention your Title I status when scheduling your program.
- A field trip student group may include up to 25 students.
- Up to 3 groups can be accommodated at once.
- Discounts can be applied to all classes except STARLAB and Bioenergy Basics (limited discount available for these special programs).
- Outreach programs are for a single classroom group (max 20 for pre-K, max 25 for K-3, max 30 for 4-6).
- Email email@example.com for discount information.
- Discounted field trips are not available during our peak demand months (March and April).
- Discounted field trips and outreach classes may only be scheduled within 30 days of the day of the trip or class.
- Availability is limited. (Note: Knox County Schools policy requires 15 days’ notice for field trips to museums.)
Title I schools may always schedule field trips and outreach at regular rates if these limitations are prohibitive.
Any group or individual may
a scholarship for educational programming through our MUSE FOR ALL