Children’s Science Museum based in Knoxville, TN
Muse Knoxville is a children’s Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Math (STEAM) museum located in Chilhowee Park. Our programs in the museum, in schools across East Tennessee, & throughout Knoxville bring STEAM, the arts, health & wellness, & emergent literacy to life in the minds of children.
We inspire & empower ALL children through transformative learning experiences through a variety of hands-on and inquiry-based, exhibits and Outreach programs for children aged 6 months to 10 years old.
- Adult guests are responsible for supervising all children in their group at all times
- Weaponry of all kinds – including but not limited to handguns, firearms, knives, etc. – are prohibited.
- Smoking, use of alcohol or being under the influence of any substances is prohibited
Visitors may be filmed, photographed, or recorded by Muse Knoxville for educational and promotional uses including for posting on Muse website and social media platforms.
Please inform Muse staff if you prefer not to be photographed
- $5 Muse Bucks – Can be used for admission or gift store purchases.
- $2 Muse Bucks – Can only be used with admission, unless you’re a member. Muse Members can use for a gift store purchase.
Lost & Found
Adults without a Child
Any adults wishing to enter the museum without an accompanying child will be asked to leave an ID at the front desk. IDs will be returned at the end of the visit.